Content Contribution Guidelines
K12 Digest welcomes article pitches from industry professionals who wish to share their insights and opinions on any types of topics related to K-12 School Education.
The article shared will go through a review process. If accepted, they will be subject to revision by the K12 Digest editorial staff.
Please familiarize yourself with the following guidelines before submitting your article.
- We do not republish any content already published
- We do not publish any controversial topics.
- All articles must be factual, insightful and vendor-neutral.
- We do not publish pieces that promote a particular company, product or service unless it is a sponsored content.
- All stories depend on some form of narrative structure, so please minimize the use of bulleted lists and only include any in the context of a composed article. Pieces in the style of “10 Reasons Why …” or “5 Things to Know About…” can work as well, as long as each item is detailed in a sentence form.
- Avoid the use of footnotes and legal citations.
- To avoid subjects we have already covered and frame a strong submission, please familiarize yourself with our existing site structure and archives before submitting an article or pitch.
- An ideal article length is 800 to 1,200 words.
- A short bio (150 to 250 words)
- 3 to 4 high-resolution Headshots & Full-Size Photographs in professional attire (Format: JPEG, Dimensions: 2400 X 3000 Pixels, Resolution: 300 dpi) of the author are required for our team to design the article for the publication (please refer our Picture Guidelines here for more details)
- All accepted articles will be published on our portal.
- Selected articles published on our portal will be posted on our Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram account
- Selected articles will be included in the upcoming issue of K12 Digest magazine
- Authors are free to share the published articles and posts within their circle.
- All articles and story pitches should be sent to [email protected] Author’s Name, LinkedIn profile link (mandatory), Author’s Email Address & Contact Number, Author’s Organization Name & Address must be included in the email. We will not respond to any communication if all the above requested details are not provided in the mail.